Discover Orange County, the heart of southern California. Stanley Bae resident knows all about the hot spot’s visitors need to experience while in Orange County.
- Disneyland Park. The Disneyland Resort offers 2 world-class theme parks—Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—each with its own unique attractions, shows and restaurants. Disneyland Park has Adventureland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Main Street USA, Mickey’s Toon town, New Orleans Square, and Star Wars: Galaxy Edge.
- Newport Beach. Picturesque sandy beaches, majestic coastline, infinite recreational activities, award-winning dining, and world-class shopping. Newport Beach is undeniably scenic. The coastal city in California has magnificent beaches and one of the best surfing spots in the world, the Wedge, alongside cultural treasures such as the Orange County Museum of Modern Art. Enjoy the buzzy harbor, wide open parks, art galleries and a spot of whale watching.
- Laguna Beach. Seven miles of pristine beach with oceanfront accommodations, gourmet dining, world-famous festivals, and hundreds of local artists. With more than 30 coves and beaches, Laguna Beach is the ideal spot for luxurious coastal fun. Whether you enjoy snorkeling, swimming, surfing, paddle boarding, playing volleyball or exploring the tide pools, there is approximately eight miles of coastline, which offers something for everyone.
- Huntington Beach. Near Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, Beaches, Aquarium, and Bird Watching. Huntington Beach is a seaside city within Orange County in Southern California. It is bordered by the Pacific Ocean on the west and has been long known for its long 8.5 miles of beautiful beach, mild climate, and excellent surfing, earning it the nickname of Surf City.
- Dana Point. Dana Point is the Dolphin and Whale Watching Capital of the World™ and tour boats leave daily from the 2,500 boat and yacht slip marina. Located halfway between San Diego and Los Angeles, the destination offers everything from sunset wine cruises and luxury spas to surfing and ocean view golfing.
- San Clemente. San Clemente is a gorgeous coastal city full of culture and history. The entire city is full of things that you can do and explore. The Spanish style architecture in the city is magnificent and worth swooning over. … Visit this lovely, picturesque town to experience the coastal life of California.
- Anaheim. Anaheim is the second-largest city in Orange County in terms of land area and is known for being the home of the Disneyland Resort, the Anaheim Convention Center, and two major sports teams: the Anaheim Ducks ice hockey club and the Los Angeles Angels baseball team.
There are so many things to do in Orange County. There are endless beaches to enjoy, amusement parks, sports, restaurants, art & culture, and the amazing nature outdoors. Come see all what Orange County has to offer!